March 29, 2012

Olivia update

After the good news from the recent test results, the endoscopy, and Olivia’s feeling better, we have made tentative plans for Lindsay and the kids’ return to Pachuca in a little over a week. That way the doctors have some additional time to monitor Olivia. I plan to go to Memphis toward the end of this week, because I can’t wait another week or two to see them. If all continues in the good direction as it has been going, we will all return to Pachuca on April 9.

We love and appreciate you all and your steadfast prayers for us!

Gville_Email_Updates
Previous post
Olivia update - blood test and biopsy results Today we received all of the results for Olivia’s blood work, a couple of days earlier than we expected. Everything looks good, no kidney issues, no
Next post
Please Pray - Praise For Anniversary And Olivia Dear faithful prayer partners, First, thank you so much for your prayers for us over the past couple of weeks. Olivia is better everyday, and we’ve