After the good news from the recent test results, the endoscopy, and Olivia’s feeling better, we have made tentative plans for Lindsay and the kids’ return to Pachuca in a little over a week. That way the doctors have some additional time to monitor Olivia. I plan to go to Memphis toward the end of this week, because I can’t wait another week or two to see them. If all continues in the good direction as it has been going, we will all return to Pachuca on April 9.
We love and appreciate you all and your steadfast prayers for us!Gville_Email_Updates