January 6, 2012
Please Pray - New Year!
Dear praying friends and family,
First, thank you for praying for our December prayer and planning retreat with the elders of Jubilee. The retreat was fruitful, and we are excited to see all that God has in store for us and our plans for 2012.
This prayer post, I would like to invite you to join us in praising God for 2011 and for all of the wonderful things that he’s accomplishing in our church. Below is a list of some highlights throughout the year:
- January - Elders’ retreat
- February - Celebrated Jubilee’s 4th Anniversary, Scott Greer guest speaker
- March - Terrific Missionary Reunion in Puebla • Began evangelistic studies with Lupe
- April - Lindsay taught at Women’s Retreat • Luke taught at Youth Campout
- May - Seminar with Vic on personal evangelism • Lupe baptized!
- June - New Hope CC Memphis work project builds new walls and doors in children’s area
- July - WACC Amarillo Short-term mission trip • Sports Camp outreach in Providencia
- August - Celebrated 11 years of bliss • NMSI visited
- September - Began Provi work project with First CC Champaign funding • North American Mission Leaders Conference • Pat Bonner seminar on Fulfilled Prophecy at Jubilee • Independence Day all-church picnic
- October - Joy arrived • Pat Bonner seminar on Fulfilled Prophecy at Jubilee • Suzanne Greer visit • Began discipleship studies with Armando and Alonzo
- November - NMSI visited • New Christians Retreat • Impacto board meeting • Began evangelistic studies with Josabet
- December - Graduated a new class of small group leaders • Finished paying for the church’s land!!!
These are just a few of the many, many blessings that God has poured out on us, our outreaches, and our church over the past year. Let his name be praised! And please pray for his continued provision in 2012!
Un abrazo fuerte, —Luke
Please Pray - Church is Growing!
Dear praying friends, 2012 has begun as an exciting and activity-filled year! Last weekend, we held one of our New Christians’ Retreats, with our